TEN COMMENTS OF LEADERSHIP AND SERVICE
1. People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered.
Love them anyway.
2. If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives.
Do good anyway.
3. If you are honest, some people will laugh at you.
Be honest anyway.
4. If you speak out for what you believe, people may make fun of you.
Speak out anyway.
5. Think big, and small minded people will sneer at you.
Think big anyway.
6. What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
7. People are crying out for help, but may attack you if you help them.
Help them anyway.
8. The world loves "Top Dogs."
Fight for a few "Underdogs" anyway.
9. Some days there won't be a song in your heart.
10. Give the world the best you have, and most people won't even notice.
Give this miraculous, fragile world the BEST YOU HAVE. ANYWAY...