Program that communities, organizations, businesses and church’s can support to help make the holidays a little better
for American Indian people who are truly in need.
Distribute shoe boxes or 2 lbs plastic bags to individuals, families, churches, organizations within non-Indian communities
to fill them (suggested items listed below) for the holidays. Designated individuals will collect the donation items to be
delivered to tribal groups, clans or churches for distribution to the needy. This is a simple and inexpensive way for organizations
and church’s to support those truly in need.
- Laundry Supplies.
- School Bags.
- Playing Cards.
- Personal Care Items; Toiletries, Soap, Tooth Paste & Brush, Shampoo, Toilet Paper.
- Hygiene Kit: 2 unbreakable combs; 4 toothbrushes; 1 tube toothpaste; 2 bars of soap; 2 hand towels
- Blankets and/or Quilts
- New Born Kits
- Cloths, especially Winter Cloths for all ages, especially infants, children and Seniors.
- Fabric including knitting and sewing kits
- Candles & Matches.
- Food Can or Dry, Cooking Oils.
- Toys: Cloth Toys, Wood Toys, Dolls, Stuffed Animals, Plastic Toys.
- Home Products.
- Gardening Tools & Seeds.
- Enclose a brief note of caring; Let them know that others in this world care and pray for their well being.
Marty Fire Rider Hiles